Elisa is improving, and her appetite seems to be returning some. She is devouring the mini bananas I bought the other day, as well as the oranges. Still not super keen on meat and veges, but she did eat a few mouthfuls for dinner today. Brooke is sleeping at the Bells tonight, which she was super excited about. Both girls want to go down to Nanny and Poppas for a few nights too, so once they're all over their sicknesses I'll try to arrange that. I'm mindful that Mum has her hands full helping Janferay with her kids too, so I don't want them to feel pressured to have my kids too if she and Dad want a break in the weekends.
Two of my pages from the last post (Beautiful and Almost 3) made it into the Gallery Standouts Thread at DST. I'm pretty stoked about that. Here are the pages I did today.








1 comment:
Of course the girls can come - any weekend you want, this coming weekend if you like.
Brooke, Nanny used to hate going to the dentist so I got all my teeth out, got false teeth and haven't been back since! Of course you don't want to do that. You should keep looking after your teeth.
Post a Comment