Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, August 21, 2009

A bit tired today...

Elisa and I ended up going into the Emergency Department at 10.30pm last night, as soon as DH got home. Thankfully she got seen straight away, given some steroid medicine, and we were home by 2am. She still coughed some, but did sleep through to 7am. She's pale as a ghost this morning though, and will be heading back to bed as soon as Brooke goes to school. I could do with a nap myself. :)

4 comments:

mum said...

Wow you put up a lot of great pages. I love all the colours but especially Two Today and Almost. The twins page is truly 'beautiful'. Grace's photo and the little bird-cage and birds are very sweet. It's nice to see Christmas in other than red and green.
Here's hoping Elisa has a good night tonight. They can catch whatever they like right now but they MUST be well by Sep 10!

Jen Mc said...

Oh goodness! I hope everyone is feeling better soon (and getting rest)!!!!!
HUGS!

Petria said...

Hope you are all feeling better! Really beautiful pages as usual. Will be seeing you soon xxx

Jf said...

i like the purple one's, not a colour you do often.