The girls seem to be getting better fairly quickly. I kept Brooke home from school as a precaution today, but she was in fine spirits, and was breathing well. That is until she started chasing Elisa around the house after dinner, causing her to break into a massive coughing fit where I had to give her Ventolin. Other than that though, they've been good. Elisa had a three hour sleep this afternoon - I had to go in and check she was still breathing a couple of times, as she usually only sleeps for 90 mins. She still has to be isolated for another few days yet, so we'll be spending a quiet weekend at home.


Read about Elisa's treasure box in my
DST gallery.
4 comments:
wonderful layout and wonderful treasure box. I hope your girls get well soon, it's so sad when they are sick, special when they got trouble with breathing :(
you and your daughters will be in my thoughts
hope you got a okay weekend and with some scrapping :)
Wow, terrific LOs! I hope you feel better soon! Take care!
Logan's a trick.
Love Elisa's treasure box. The colours on that page are stunning.
Wonderful layouts! I love the colors you used on each.
TFS
Post a Comment