Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, September 3, 2009

More pages and 365

Everyone seems to be happy and healthy at the moment (fingers crossed). I've been busy creating pages for The Digi Chick creative team. I love it there - it's my new home. Here are this week's pages. This first layout got Gallery Standouts at DST today too:









2 comments:

mum said...

Super work once again. I specially love the pretty colour of the angel one. The twin page is soft and beautiful. I reckon with all the pictures of the twins I'd prefer to have 3 similar but slightly different ones on the page - not that I'm any sort of creative designer! We are very biased but we think it's no surprise you get layouts of the day.

Unknown said...

Those are great layouts JC. We'll be sure to take tons of pics during the wedding to help fuel the creative juices even more :)