Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

365

Here is last week's 365 page.


I haven't done much scrapping at all this week as I'm getting my head around the duties of a Relief Society Secretary, with a whole new Relief Society Presidency. We're all muddling our way through, hoping we're doing it right.

Brooke is looking forward to the school holidays, and we're already organising sleepovers for friends and cousins. First one this Friday night. :) I thought I would do something cute for dinner - use my scrapbook supplies somehow. I've got an idea in my head, but we'll see whether it works out or not.

2 comments:

mum said...

Hope Brooke is well when I come to take her to lunch. I'm looking forward to staying the night in the holidays.
Did Elisa have to tie the mask or just pull it down. What a nut! Creative though.

Yvette said...

Love that look of Logan's. Very him. We too are juggling sleepovers and playdates these holidays. I think they need to make them a week longer! Ryan has 4 school friends, cousins and Cade to all fit in. Phew! I think my extent of dinner creativity will go only as far as fish fingers and french fries!