Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

When it rains it pours...

Elisa finally got better on Friday/Saturday, then Brooke got unwell Sunday night. If it's not one it's the other. She's been off school for the last two days, and we have yet another Dr's appointment this afternoon. As well as Elisa is, she still has a nasty chesty cough, so we'll get her checked out again today too. Decided to do a layout about it for a "no photo" challenge at Elemental Scraps.

I finally managed to finish my 365 page for last week too:

I got approached by another designer last week to play with her new kit Catch the Rainbow. Here is the layout I did with it - just something simple.

All these layouts are in my DST gallery if you want more details/credit info.

As for the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie that we watched the other night - it wasn't too bad. Kept us entertained for the duration. Not sure I could watch it over and over again, but it was a good choice for a family movie.

2 comments:

Petria said...

Hi, not suprised ou are getting lots of offers your pages are amazing. I sent the Dear Grace one to Brent for fathers day and he called me all choked up. Hope the girls ar feeling ok now xxx

mum said...

I remember that day that Elisa was playing with the water. It made me happy to watch her enjoyment.