I've done a handful of pages this week, but can't show them all until the kits go up for sale in the stores. However.....these ones I CAN show you. I'll leave you with those. I've got a cold, and need to have an early night.
3 comments:
mum
said...
Love everything! Your week always sounds interesting. Those are really sweet pages for Grace - Petria will love them. Your journalling in Trailblazers is superb. You sure have a way with words. Thanks for your support at the funeral.
Love the journalling in Trailblazers. It is all so true! Poor Brooke is also trailblazing for us - now I know what school sores look like! Grace's pages are too cute, great job.
3 comments:
Love everything!
Your week always sounds interesting. Those are really sweet pages for Grace - Petria will love them. Your journalling in Trailblazers is superb. You sure have a way with words.
Thanks for your support at the funeral.
Love the journalling in Trailblazers. It is all so true! Poor Brooke is also trailblazing for us - now I know what school sores look like!
Grace's pages are too cute, great job.
Nice pic of Em! It certainly sounds like my girl...
Post a Comment