Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Successful first week

Brooke's first week of school went off without a hitch. I can't tell you how RELIEVED I am that she is happy there. She comes home all excited about the things they did each day, and the friends she made. We expected her to be quite tired at night, but she hasn't actually been too bad. For the next two weeks her school is having Education Outside the Classroom (EOTC). They will do crafts, go to the pools, spend a day at Murphy's Bush, make and fly kites, and have a school Top Town event. I've volunteered to be a parent helper on 3 of the days, so I can see Brooke with her friends. Elisa is going down to my Mum and Dads for a few days during that time.

I completed another layout last night. This one is using Sya's Gimme Some Space template set, and Megan Turnidge's Snow Day Kit:


Credits HERE

No comments: