Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, November 7, 2008

Moving on...

So we sold our house on the Friday, and put bought a new one less than 3 days later. Now we have a residence in-zone, Brooke can finally start school! We did our 2nd pre-school visit this morning, and she will start properly on Monday. We got her school uniform the other day, and she looks younger than ever in it, but so very cute. I will take pics of her wearing it on Monday morning. The handover date for the house is mid December, so I'll drive her to school and back until then.

Other than all the house deals going on, it's been pretty quiet for us. DH is on leave for a few weeks, and the girls and I have enjoyed spending quality time with him at home. We all went rock climbing yesterday, and we go swimming a couple of times a week, so Brooke is more than happy. Elisa just loves having Dad around fullstop - it doesn't matter what we're doing.

I had a blast on Digital Scrapbooking Day on November 1st, scoring lots of freebies and shop specials. My first layout here is with the kit
Panda Zen by Liella at Sunshine Studio Scraps. I think it's just the cutest kit:


Credits HERE

And I couldn't resist doing my Visiting Teaching Handout for this month with the kit too. I used one of Liella's quick pages for the first page which is 5x5 inches and the cue cards (made myself) are 2x3 inches. I'll punch a hole in the corner and tie them together with some ribbon. They're off getting printed at the moment - I can't wait to put it all together.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on selling and buying your homes!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Congrats on your new home!

Kresta said...

Congrats on the house stuff! Really cute little book!

Monique said...

Cute layouts! That is one cute kit! And congrats on the house deal! That's wonderful! Have a great weekend!

ScrapShana said...

Yay on the selling of the house! In today's markets, that's quite a feat! Great layouts as well. :) Love that panda kit! Too cute!

Camila said...

thank you so much for participating in my blog ;)

Melissa said...

Congratulationson your new house and good luck with the move. Great layouts too.