I decided to sign up for Jessica Sprague's Stories In Hand online class. It's all about collecting the stories in your life and recording them. I am really loving it, and have achieved quite a bit with the journalling prompts we've been given. I've recorded six stories so far, and have even managed to scrap a couple of them:
It sure did and I'm so grateful that the five of you express your love and appreciation so often (and don't just wait for my funeral!!!) The prompts in that kit are fabulous Jacinda and your journalling is very expressive.
4 comments:
Wonderful Lo's!
I love your cool designs, the mix of journaling, pics and stunning digital elements - awsome! :)
Thanks for inspiration! :)
Hey Mum - bet that made you cry?
It sure did and I'm so grateful that the five of you express your love and appreciation so often (and don't just wait for my funeral!!!) The prompts in that kit are fabulous Jacinda and your journalling is very expressive.
;D
Post a Comment