Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, October 13, 2008

Sya's Blueprints

When I got back from holiday, I had a message waiting for me at DigiShopTalk from Sya, asking if I wanted to be on her Creative Team. I was so surprised because I'd not actually applied for the position! She'd seen my layouts and took a chance to see if I wanted to work with her templates and kits. I love working with templates, and already have a few sets of Sya's templates, so of course I said YES!!

The first two items I chose to work with were the Completely Cornered Templates and the Family Matters Kit from Sya's shop at Scrapmatters:


How gorgeous is this kit!! I just love it. Here are the first two layouts I've done:


You can find them in my Scrapmatters and DST galleries if you want a closer look. I'm going to use Sya's Completely Clustered Templates for all the Farm photos I took in Christchurch. Woohoo! I'll try to get some done in the next couple of days and post the pics for you to see.

3 comments:

*Christie* said...

Hi! I am the one who posted on DST about new scrap blogs to read. Thank you for sharing your blog! I am definitely subscribing :) I love the look of your blog and your pages!!

I also wanted to mention that I forgot to link to my own blogs when I posted :) My one on DST is my design blog so wanted to tell you about my others. My personal one with my almost hubby is http://ian-and-christie.com and my scrapbooking/crafts one is at http://ian-and-christie.com/craftychristie
Thanks again and I'll be reading!

Martencja said...

Beautiful blog, kit and pages...I will come back :)

Tracy said...

Love that kit and your awesome LOs. Congrats on the CT position!