(15 October 2008)
Brooke was jumping around on my bed, doing forward rolls. All of a sudden she fell flat on her bottom, onto the floor. She must've done a forward roll right off the edge of the bed. She was crying, I was laughing my head off, and trying to give her cuddles at the same time. I asked her why she did that. Her immediate reply? "Jesus made me do it".
(26 October 2008)
While attempting to brush Brooke's hair, I commented how knotty it was, and that she probably had food stuck in her hair again. To which she replied: "I don't bend my head down and stick my hair in the food Mum, it just jumps up at me. You feed me jumpy food!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
She comes up with some really good ones! She's going to have a lot of fun reading these comments when she's older.
Post a Comment