OK, so one of the challenges at
SSD was to alter a clipboard. I hadn't done that before, but wanted to give it a go. I decided to make Brooke a Day Planner so she can see what activities she has on each day of the week and used photos that she relates to each different activity. I used the gift box image to represent something special - it could be something she chooses, or an activity I already have planned, but something we would not normally do as part of our routine. Today she is going to her cousin Logan's birthday party, so we used it there. All the photos are moveable and can be changed around according to what we're doing that week. What do you think? I'm just rapt with it, and really enjoyed making it. Brooke of course thinks it's just wonderful too :)



Click
HERE to see the clipboard credits.
I also did a layout for the
Sugar Free Challenge at SSD. We had to scrap something that we second guess ourselves about. My biggest challenge is finding a balance between scrapping and family time. It's so easy to get caught up on the computer, and I have to really make an effort during the day to stay off the computer and spend time with the girls.

Click
HERE for credits.
8 comments:
Cute clipboard and doubley cute layout! thanks for visiting my blog!
that is one super cute clipboard... I bet she loves it
This is toooooooo adorable
I love your layout too , so cute !
You clipboard is awesome!! I think I commented on it at SSD even a few days ago (or one...lol..i don't remember!) great job with the sugar free challenge too!
Just dropping in to visit ... what a beautiful blog you have here! :)
Great job on that clipboard! Wondeful idea to use the magnets.
great stuff.
btw, you won Aug DAM - come comment w/ email addy.
Can you make me one for Leah? I'll pay ya.
Post a Comment