Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, August 2, 2008

FOBTY 7/31

The From Our Blog To Yours challenge this week asked us to show a layout that makes us happy. Well all my layouts make me happy, and each new layout I do, by default becomes my current favourite. I thought for this challenge I would go back in my files and find an earlier layout or two that speaks to me.

Well after searching, I just couldn't narrow it down to one (or two!). Each of these is special to me for different reasons. The first is of my brothers and sisters. I love this because we are so rarely together at the same time, yet when we are, we always have a great time, and you'd never know we'd been apart. The layouts of my girls always make me happy, and I just had to include one of my beloved Nana:






6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by. Those are all such happy layouts, but the first one is my fav.

Have not heard of From Our Blog to Yours - can you tell me more?

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Great layouts, all of them!

3prinser said...

well those are some gorgeous layouts, but I think my favurite is nmber two :)

Sara E said...

very nice LOs.... I love the monkey one... I think we all have one of those.. reminds me of my crazy ones

Unknown said...

great pages!
manu

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest compilation of layouts that I've seen in a long time. I can't pick a favorite.