Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Home alone

Well, not really alone - hubby is still here, but the girls are heading off to Mum and Dad's this afternoon for a couple of days. Brooke has been hanging out to go stay with them for the last couple of weeks, and asks on an almost daily basis when she can go down next. Elisa just loves her Nanny and Papa too, so I have no doubt they'll both enjoy themselves - in fact I bet they won't want to come home. As for me, I have some house cleaning to do, then I get to scrap! Yaay!

Brooke was SO excited to get mail from Andre and Shannon the other day. The stickers and glitter tattoos went down a treat. She says thankyou very much :)

On the SSD blog this week they got us to take the test "What American accent do you have?" Well, I'm not American, and my accent couldn't be more different from theirs if I tried, but I took the test anyway, and this is what I got:

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast
 

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

Philadelphia
 
The Inland North
 
The Midland
 
The South
 
Boston
 
The West
 
North Central
 
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Click on the link at the bottom and see what result you get.

I did another LO for the SSD challenges last night. I really like this one - more probably because I have lots of journalling on it. I love deep journalling on my layouts, but don't always fit it in for whatever reason.


Click HERE for credits and to read the journalling easier.

3 comments:

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

Hi Jacinda! This is my first visit to your blog and I love it so much! I really like this latest lo of yours - love the neutral colours with the little bit of orange to brighten it up! Will be back again soon! :)

charlie said...

Wow love your blog too and your LO's are awsome..thanks for the comments on my blog

Cheers Charlie

Unknown said...

My accent is the same as yours, The Northeast. I am surprised how you can answer any other way. Crazy non scientific quizes.

Your scapbooking is good... almost too good not to be on some kind of illegal drugs. Am I close?

Shannon and I are glad Brooke enjoyed the letter. I try to write like a kid and I think it relates well :)