Sandspit looks idyllic. So glad your little family had such a ball. Most impressed by the sandcastle!
I just discovered your blog through a template freebie list on the shutterfly digi scrap blog, but I've seen your work around the digi-scrap world before. :) I LOVE this layout. So graphic, yet scrappy!
Post a Comment
A little bit about family, a lot about scrapbooking :)
If you're looking for my Project 365 blog it's here: 365 Blog
Sweet Shoppe
Sweet Shoppe Designs
Cindy Schneider
Darcy Baldwin
Kristin Cronin-Barrow
One Pretty Thing
LDS.org
Pintrest
Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
Sandspit looks idyllic. So glad your little family had such a ball. Most impressed by the sandcastle!
I just discovered your blog through a template freebie list on the shutterfly digi scrap blog, but I've seen your work around the digi-scrap world before. :) I LOVE this layout. So graphic, yet scrappy!
Post a Comment