Fantastic - every one of them. I love the soft colours of Imagination and Storyteller, yet the darker colours on Dear Nana just pop out. She will love it! Logan's page is just so darn cute and I can't help smiling every time I see that expression on Jean's face. Great work daughter!
4 comments:
Fantastic - every one of them. I love the soft colours of Imagination and Storyteller, yet the darker colours on Dear Nana just pop out. She will love it!
Logan's page is just so darn cute and I can't help smiling every time I see that expression on Jean's face.
Great work daughter!
I LOVE your layout for your Nana. She is so beautiful at every age. What a lovely page to show her through the years.
Love that No Fear layout too. Amazing extraction work and so much fun. Into GSO for sure!
Good one of Nana, and I like the storyteller colours and font.
LOOOVE the page of Logan. It's awesome and captures him perfectly. Fab!!
Post a Comment