Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

They're here!

Oh my goodness, the girls were SOOOO excited to have Nana and Poppa arrive today. DH wasn't sure if both girl's carseats AND his parents would fit in the truck, but there was no way Elisa was being left behind. She's a determined little miss that one. Anyway, with a bit of squeezing, it worked out OK, and the girls trotted off with Dad to the Airport to pick them up. He reckoned the girls talked a mile a minute the WHOLE way to the airport. And back. LOL - now he knows what I put up with every day. They didn't get back here till 7.30pm, then it took some convincing to get the girls to go to bed, but they did just after 8pm, and fell asleep almost immediately.

Brooke has mufti day at school tomorrow. Apparently she's got her outfit all planned out, but I'm thinking she won't be warm enough now that the colder weather has arrived. I may have to slip some alternative clothes into her bag just incase. After school she has her last swimming lesson for the term, which Nana and Poppa will come see. She's keen as a beaver to show off to them as you can imagine. :)

As much time as I've spent on the computer lately, I really don't have many pages to show for it, but here's my latest:

Credits HERE.

No comments: