Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Anniversary & some layouts

First off, here last weeks 365 page. I forgot I hadn't uploaded it. Credits HERE.

Now onto this weeks news. DH and I celebrated nine years of married life this week! The girls were at my Mum and Dads, and DH took the day off work (I know! Could'a knocked me down with a feather when he did that! LOL), so we had the whole day to ourselves. We decided to go to one of the larger shopping malls in the area, and spent the entire day just looking around the shops, buying whatever caught our eye, and just enjoying being together. I can't remember the last time it was just the two of us sitting down at a cafe for a hot drink. We would've gone to the movies too but they weren't showing anything we BOTH wanted to see. He would've been happy to see Transporter 3, but I'm just not into the bad language/violent type movies, so we left it for another time. We had dinner at our favourite Steakhouse restaurant, and finally made it home just after 7pm. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed that day. Having him all to myself was wonderful - no things to do or places to be other than right there with him. It was heaven! This is the card I made for him:


With the girls away I got some serious scrapping done too. Had to tear myself away from the computer a couple of times to give my eyes a break. Here are some of the layouts I've done. Layouts 2 and 6 were done using quick pages, but the rest I designed myself:










The rest of them I'll load up on Monday as the products haven't been released to the shops yet. I also have a neat 365 layout for this week which I'm all excited about. You'll have to come back and see that later too. OK family, now is where you leave me a comment so I know you've been here ;)

8 comments:

barb said...

Happy anniversary and what a wonderful day! Love the layouts too. Ah, I miss NZ. I love it so, I want to go back. Will you adopt me, Jacinda?

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Happy Anniversary, and what wonderful layouts! Thanks for stopping by!

gabs said...

your pages are totally awesome! love them all but especially your weekly page and the "sweet" page - totally adorable! oh and happy anniversary!

Juliana said...

Your pages are so pretty! You are a wonderful scrapper.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

ulisa said...

Happy anniversary!!! And your layouts are soo wonderful!!

Yvette said...

Hi chickie, happy anniversary (belated I know). Love the pages. See you Wednesday or Thursday to swap the girls?

Janferay said...

Happy Anniversary!

mum said...

Love all the pages. There is such a variety. The Love Story one was a really different layout. Gorgeous one of Ryan, then sailor.
Love the journalling, especially The Sweet Life one.
Also glad you had such a happy anniversary.