Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Project 365

So my photo a day thing is going OK. I sometimes only remember to take a photo at the last minute, but at least I've remembered. Here is my page with last week's photos:


Credits:
Page design by me
Balderdash borders by Rachel Martin
Button Down Days by BellaGypsy Designs
Ruffle Blooms by Laura Bratcher

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this layout.

RachelV said...

Great week in review layout. Good for you for doing the Project 365. I'm pretty sure I could snap some photos, just not too sure I'd be able to keep up with the layouts. I had a hard enough time getting the ones done that I have done.

Monique said...

Great photos, and I loooove the layout! Great design!

Anonymous said...

This is such a good idea! A great way to keep a diary and I really like this layout. Did Janferay tell you what a hit the cat is for Leah?