We took the girls to see Weber Bros Circus - Shokarn last night. It started at 7.30pm, so we weren't sure how Elisa would manage, but she was fine. Both girls loved it - in fact we all did. Going to the circus isn't so cheap these days - it cost us $78 for the cheap seats, but it's a once a year thing, and the girls love it, so we go. We didn't get home till 10pm, by which time both kids were sooooooooooooooooooo tired, but as usual they were up at the crack of dawn, happy and playful as usual. I might have to enforce some naptime this afternoon.
Here are my latest layouts for Sya's Creative Team.

Credits
HERE.

Credits
HERE.
2 comments:
Lucky you only have two kids! I guess they can charge that much coz they know it's hard for parents to say no to the kids. I'm glad it was worth the money.
Funny girl!
Post a Comment