I took the plunge and decided to join the latest movement which is Project 365. The idea is to take a photo everyday of the year, and scrap it, with the end result showing a snapshot of your everyday life. The photo can be of whatever you like. It can be a person, an object, a sunset...anything that captures your fancy. Some people use this project to improve their camera skills, while others use it simply to document the everyday. I'm in the latter group, though I'm sure my photos will get better as I go along. Doing this for a whole year is ambitious. I already hummed and ha'ed long enough to start late (12 Jan instead of 1 Jan), but hopefully I can keep it going. Here are the 2 pages I've done already:

Click
HERE for credits.

Click
HERE for credits.
5 comments:
I love the black and white framing of these layouts... and all your fonts. They really make the photos pop!
I looove these! the templates you chose are perfect, makes me want to scrap my own 365 photos too! (i originally wasn't planning on it)
You didn't fuzzy kens face this time??
Doh! Fixed. Thanks!
Great pages! I love the photos!
Post a Comment