Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bring on the New Year

We had a lovely Christmas Day that mainly consisted of opening presents, having breakfast, opening more presents, then relaxing for the rest of the day while the girls played with their new treasures. Murphy's law states that no matter how flash the present, the kids will play with the box it came in more than the toy itself. How true we found that to be:



The girls got a lot of lovely gifts though. Brooke loved the letter writing box I made her. Inside the box is writing paper, envelopes, stamps, stick on address labels and a special Disney Princess pen.



Elisa got a double pram which she just loves:



Brooke got a baby capsule



And here is Elisa carrying around Brooke's new sleeping bag.



They of course got a lot of other things, but being the great photographer that I am, I didn't capture everything like I should have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.