Elisa is sick, so Mum brought her home so I could take her to the doctors. The poor little might has tonsillitis and a mild ear infection (again!). She's sleeping now, but I tell you, the minute my Mum left, all Elisa wanted was Nanny again. LOL. I thought Brooke would be coming home early too, as my folk's live an hours drive away and there's really no need to make two separate trips, but nooooo......Brooke refused to come home a second earlier than she'd planned to. Insisted on staying till tomorrow. Oh well, I'm glad she's happy down there.
So my week off was cut short by a day, but that's ok, because I got a heap of stuff done without the kids. My house is so CLEAN now! I know, I know, that'll only last 2 seconds once Elisa is up and about again, but hey, I'll enjoy it while it lasts. And it's nice having my baby back again too.
My new gym is awesome. I get to work out every day with a trainer since he has no other clients when I'm there, and I don't have to pay any extra. I'm sore, don't get me wrong, but I feel good, and my eating habits have improved 100%. I've also been making the effort to drink more water too. I think it makes a lot of difference. Usually I forget to drink...just not thirsty. Before this week, you'd be lucky if I drank more than a glass of water a day. I doubt I'm up to the required 8 glasses a day yet, but I'm getting there. Baby steps :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
This might be a funny thing to say, but I'm glad the doc found something wrong with Elisa - otherwise I would have felt bad about shortening your week off. No phone call from Janferay tonight so Brooke must have survived being babysat by Uncle Scott and Aunty Eve. She really is gaining some confidence around strangers!
Improved eating habits... don't tell me you've laid off the chocolate!??! I wouldn't believe you.
p.s. I've just made it to the second layer from my choc box - what's that now, about 6 weeks... ;)
p.p.s. Brooke did fantastic staying here last night. Just invited herself - who does she get that from? "wink wink"
Post a Comment