
Happy Birthday Dad! I was going to give you an airfare ticket to Canada, but the boys beat me to it I see. Gee, my little handmade gift isn't going to look so impressive now huh. Thanks guys! LOL. Just kidding! I'm so happy for you Dad, and Regan and Andre? You guys ROCK! :D
As usual, I've been scrapping away, and have done a few more pages:



It's school holidays now, and Brooke has REALLY been looking forward to going down to Nanny & Papa's by HERSELF (ie, without Elisa). She's been counting the days. So....she'll go down on Monday, and then Emerson will hopefully come back with her on Thursday for a few nights. DH has the week off too, so will no doubt be catching up on odd jobs around the house.
Speaking of the house, we're going to put our house on the market and try to sell it privately. If it doesn't work that way, we'll go with a real estate agent at some later date. We're just reluctant to give them all the money for doing not really much more than we'd do ourselves. For those not in the know, we want to sell this house and move to a better school zone for Brooke. Prayers for a quick sale would be appreciated....







2 comments:
I don't know how AJ and I will be able to top this years present :)
Danielle says hi by the way, we'll visit in another few months I think. Things are super-hectic wth work, and Danielle has about 9 stores to open in the next 5-6 months.
We're gonna take a quick break in the South Island before the madness begins.
Hey - my friend has a blog too and sometimes she puts these tutorials on. You may find them useful. You may not.
http://blogginwithbobbi.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment