Where have I been, I'm finally catching up. The last one of the wedding is GORGEOUS! Love the colours and the frames and all on the angle. Very very nice. Gosh Andre you almost made my eyes water with your note to Shannon. Time Flies: they don't seem to change too much for a few years then all of a sudden they look so much older and grown up! I like the background paper on the kisses page. That's such a gorgeous shot and the paper is perfect with it. I like how you blurred everyone out but Brooke on the Goals page. Really stands her out. I have always liked the full sized photo pages. The fashion show is a laugh. Ammon waving his bum. That's ma boy!
It's from Blissful Stitches: Square by Traci Reed. http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=22144&cat=0&page=1 She has lots of other kinds of stitches to. They're my go-to whenever I want stitching on my page. The dotted line on the special invitation page was done with a brush on a path, though other designers do sell these kinds of borders. Here's one that's similar: http://www.the-lilypad.com/store/paper-piercing-stitch-holes-basic.html
Wow! These are absolutely precious. I love the palm tree page the most. Treasure these - I love scrapbooking, and the more the years go by the more special they become.
7 comments:
About time you updated!!!!! Love all the layouts. Love you guys.
Where have I been, I'm finally catching up. The last one of the wedding is GORGEOUS! Love the colours and the frames and all on the angle. Very very nice.
Gosh Andre you almost made my eyes water with your note to Shannon.
Time Flies: they don't seem to change too much for a few years then all of a sudden they look so much older and grown up!
I like the background paper on the kisses page. That's such a gorgeous shot and the paper is perfect with it.
I like how you blurred everyone out but Brooke on the Goals page. Really stands her out. I have always liked the full sized photo pages.
The fashion show is a laugh. Ammon waving his bum. That's ma boy!
Well done JC. :)
Hi, just curious how you added stitching around some of your pages? It looks really great.
Thanks!
Hi Stacy, thanks for stopping by. This is digital stitching. All my pages are done digitally. The stitching comes in the kit.
Thanks. Which digital kit has the stitching that was used in the School Holiday Highlights and Special Invitation pages above?
It's from Blissful Stitches: Square by Traci Reed. http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=22144&cat=0&page=1 She has lots of other kinds of stitches to. They're my go-to whenever I want stitching on my page. The dotted line on the special invitation page was done with a brush on a path, though other designers do sell these kinds of borders. Here's one that's similar: http://www.the-lilypad.com/store/paper-piercing-stitch-holes-basic.html
Wow! These are absolutely precious. I love the palm tree page the most. Treasure these - I love scrapbooking, and the more the years go by the more special they become.
Much love and support,
Nicole
http://www.nicolethebomb.com/
Post a Comment