I got to play with Michelle Batton's contribution to the FPD May 2011 Collab. This kit is huge I tell you. The bundle is going to be $6 until the 8th of May and then it will go up to $12 on the 9th and be available through the end of May. Then June it gets broken up and the contributing designers will put them in their individual stores.

I made 2 pages with Michelle's part. Can you tell I gravitate towards purple? LOL.


And as a gift for you, here's a quickpage of the second layout.

You can download it HERE.
I'm going to link you up to Michelle's facebook page, store and blog as well so you can check out the rest of her products.







7 comments:
Purple is a great colour. Super pics of Brooke. The advice is right on the mark - too bad most of us don't want to listen to it when we most need it.
Thanks so much for the beautiful QP!
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on May. 06, 2011. Thanks again.
THANX for this BEAUTIFUL QP-freebie and for sharing your talent with us....
HUGGGGS from Sweden and NETTIS
Like the advice.
Hello and Thank you so much for this lovely page...
Thank you.
Post a Comment