Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Trying to keep updated now

Let's see if I can blog once a week huh? Don't hold your breath - I wouldn't want you to pass out waiting - but I'll try.

First week back at school for Brooke, 2nd week back at kindy for Elisa. I asked Brooke what her favourite part of her first day at school was, and she said "Meeting my teacher. She's sooo lovely mum." Awww....I'm glad. Her new teacher is Miss Tate (Tait?) and word from the other mums is that shes just fantastic. Yay! Of course being the awesome scrapbooking mum that I am, I forgot to take a first day photo of the girls. Will have to do that on Monday instead.

Elisa is enjoying kindy, and has had dry pants all week. Progress! She learnt how to spell Prattley the other day, now thinks she's queen muck. We're going to focus on one letter a week now, so she can learn the sounds, what words start with it, how to write it etc. Stuff I did with Brooke when she was four.

As for the rest of the household, not a lot else happened except I got a few more pages scrapped:




2 comments:

mum said...

Elisa is doing well with her dry pants - let's hope she doesn't slip back again. I bet she loves the learning sessions.
So pleased Brooke loves her teacher. You just want the kids to be happy at school(and Kindy).
I can fall asleep in a few seconds too but that's just old age creeping up on me. Those twins are so funny with their dressing up. Sometimes whatever is on their heads is covering their eyes too yet they still walk around the house like that.
Beautiful touches on all those pages.

Jf said...

We showed Leah up in the roof this morning. Here's hoping things get better now. Keep Elisa away till she is well and truly trained, or she'll be scared of our toilet monsters again! Leah!