- caught up on my 365 pages (seriously, it was killing me to be constantly behind even just a week or two);
- updated by 365 blog;
- cleaned my scraproom which was beginning to look like the black hole of all things crafty;
- organised and packed up a 72 hour kit each for myself, Brooke and Elisa (funny what earthquakes inspire );
- planned and conducted a family home evening with the girls about emergency preparedness;
- fully cleaned the whole house in detail, including under the kids beds and behind dressers, scrubbed the shower and 3 bathrooms etc;
- sorted through the girls closets and got rid of any clothes they were no longer wearing;
- cleaned up the garage;
- paid some bills;
- found the time to exercise 3 times (a feat in itself );
- did the grocery shopping;
- watched my two favourite TV programmes, Undercover Boss and Lie To Me (yes I consider this an achievement);
- took the girls to their dental checkup;
- and I caught up on ALL the laundry and ironing.
Ooh, I have some great news too. Cindy Schneider, a template designer from Sweet Shoppe Designs asked me to be on her creative team!! Can you say uber excited?! :D I love Cindy's templates, and a lot of my pages lately were with her designs anyway. I made the decision to stand down from Digital Artist Magazine and Chrissy W's creative team. Not an easy decision, but I don't have time for too many CTs, and have to focus my energy on the products I love most. So now, I stoked to create for:











Right, we're headed to the Toy Library this morning, then Brooke has a sleepover birthday party to go to at 3pm. Best I go get the kids some breakfast. I'll come back later and link the photos to my galleries, but you can click on the sidebar galleries till then. DST, TDC or SSD. I'll do a separate post about our 72 hour kits with photos in the next few days.







3 comments:
Always love your layouts!
The first five pages are very colourful and I just love seeing pages about the children, including Grace's one on your facebook page. The purple berry pages are in some of my favourite colours and the cluster and photo on Best Friends is superb. Looks really good on the brown background too. Aren't Ray and Nina gems!!
You HAVE been busy. I need some of that mojo of yours!
I really like the STEP layout with the photos like that.
Post a Comment