I'm so happy to welcome a new nephew to the family. Little Caleb, we will come see you next weekend. Mwah! I'm sure his face will pop up in my scrapping very soon ;)
Speaking of scrapping, here are a few pages I worked on since the last post.





















A little bit about family, a lot about scrapbooking :)
If you're looking for my Project 365 blog it's here: 365 Blog


Thomas S. Monson

3 comments:
How in the world did you get the Chill Factor layouts done so quickly. You work like wildfire, Jacinda. I just read about your aversion to cold last night and here are you pages already. Beautiful and so interesting. What a dreadful experience, but so important to remember these days too.
Beautiful babes pages too, as always.
Lovely pages. I felt the cold when I read the Chill Factor.
Have you managed to keep up with the plan for Elisa to watch less tv?
Elisa and Leah are exactly the same re not feeling the cold. Guess we get soft as we get older and want to dress them to suit US.
Love the bulldog clips on the first page - in fact that whole page is delightful.
Also think the colours on Refresh are fantastic.
Tell Brook to ask Emerson if losing teeth is such a great thing to aspire to.
Our Grace and Ammon are such cherubs. Love all the kids to bits.
Yep, I'm still restricting TV for Elisa, especially during the week. Somedays she gets none at all, other days maybe a couple of short programmes while I get dinner ready. I let them watch on Saturdays for a bit though.
Post a Comment