Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, May 21, 2010

Weekend off

Mum and Dad have kindly taken the girls this weekend, so I get to chill and do my own thing. I usually have a list of things a mile long that I like to get done when they're away, but this time I'm flying by the seat of my pants so-to-speak. I've already done my visiting teaching handouts and Relief Society Newsletter for June, and I did all my house cleaning this morning, so all that's left to do is scrap. But.....I don't have any deadlines to meet, so I'm not feeling overly motivated. I've just wasted 2 hours watching YouTube videos, and I'm now contemplating a hot bath and a good book. It's been a loooong time since I've done that. Before I go though, I better upload this week's layouts.







We have Stake Video Conference this weekend, so I'll go to that Saturday evening and Sunday morning. It'll be nice to just sit and absorb all the talks without being distracted by the kids. Not that they're not great kids at church, but you know what I mean.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Jacinda,
You're my hero! I love these gorgeous pages. Enjoy your weekend off!

artzyfartzy said...

your pages are huge inspiration.. i love them!

mum said...

These layouts are stunning. Fabulous colours and arrangment on the No Hurry page. Of course I always love the twin pages and the Einstein is very clever. I think my favourite today is When I Grow Up. I love the humour in the journalling. Enjoy your weekend.

Janferay said...

I like the last one - Being a Mum. The colours, the grey/black/white with the pop of blue. I really like it.