Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, April 9, 2010

Layouts and update

Super catchy title huh! I'm a shocker for thinking up original things like that. Suffice to say if you're still reading this now, you must either be hooked or have nothing better to do. LOL! Just kidding.

We had a fabulous Easter. It was great to catch up with the family, and spend time with Rose and Jean especially. I haven't scrapped many of the photos yet. I plan to do more pages this week, but here's what I've done so far. The first lot are last weeks 365 pages:







The Digichick (the main site I CT for) is on spring break this week, so I've been participating in the Sweet Shoppe Portfolio Challenges. Emma's page and Nana's page above are part of my portfolio,as are these ones below:








The girls were all set to have a sleepover at Ryan and Logans tonight, but Elisa woke up with bilateral conjunctivitis, so we've delayed the sleepover a couple more days. Took Elisa to the Dr who prescribed eye drops and an oral antibiotic since she's had a cough for over a month now. She's happy enough, and had a huge sleep this afternoon. While she was asleep one of Brooke's friends knocked on the door and invited Brooke to see a Cinderella production with her tomorrow at 11am, so that all worked out nicely.

I missed going to our Relief Society Activity tonight though. I've missed the last 2-3 activities actually, due to one reason or another. Next month's activity sounds great, so I'm going to arrange a babysitter somehow, so I can definitely attend. I feel bad that as the Relief Society Secretary I'm advertising and promoting our activities, but I'm not turning up myself. It's not because I don't want to be there though. Things are just sometimes out of my control, and with DH working those nights, getting a sitter is the only other option.

So our plans for the coming week are: Girls sleepover at Yvette's on Sunday night, then she'll take all our kids down to Ngaruawahia on Monday for 3 nights with Nanny and Papa. I plan to get stuck into three things only: Cleaning, exercising and scrapping.... though not necessarily in that order...

7 comments:

Brittney said...

Your layouts are beautiful. I saved a few as inspiration :)

Darcy said...

Great layouts, Jaclyn!! I really like the Grass one!

Darcy said...

EEK! Jacinda - just realized I put in Jaclyn's name, but I meant you LOL. Ugh. I'm so sorry. I cannot multi-task and type at the same time. I just can't. My sincerest apologies LOL

mum said...

Superb as usual. Really like these new kits you are using. Love the Grass page. It was really funny watching them, especially Jean - raising her legs when I tried to stand her on the grass.

Yvette said...

Just love the layouts. I really like the group photos of nana's grandkids and great grandkids. Beautiful.....

Jf said...

Nice one of Regan! Who took the cousins pic in your 365 page? Dad? I want a copy.

Rose said...

Gosh I just love your layouts!! Thanks for the inspiration, I may do a scrap lift or two!