Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Answer me this

There is a journalling challenge on The Digi Chick Blog that is right up my alley, and I encourage you all to go check it out. The challenge is to journal in the form of an interview. I love doing this with my girls. Once I started I couldn't stop, and I ended up doing the following pages:








As you can see I liked the page format of the polka dot one, so used the template again to do pages of my nieces. Check back in a couple of days and I'll have a QP version of this for you. I also have a couple of pages sneak peeking TDC products due out on Thursday 28th:


3 comments:

Holly in Japan said...

Jacinda! All of these are just so precious! You are on a roll! Love those red and white polka dot dresses and the paper that matches so perfectly. Cute babes!

Holly in Japan said...

Hello, me again. Sorry I triple posted. HA It was taking forever to respond and I just kept hitting the publish button. Oops!

Cheers!

mum said...

I love the interviews. Sometimes we think we know what the kids are thinking, and often we answer for them or put words in their mouths. I love their honesty.
Love Rose and Jean's page even though you've used the crinkly paper that I'm not so keen on.
Give our sympathies to Ken's family.