Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Annnnnd.... we're back! (with a freebie)

(Note: if you're here for the Digi Chick Blog Train, scroll to the bottom of this post).

It's a feast or a famine with my blog huh. I alternate between posting 3 times a week to only once or twice a month when things get really busy. I don't suppose I'm the only blogger to do this though huh. Well where do I start? Christmas I guess. I was going to post a stack of photos, then thought I might as well just wait till I'd scrapped my pages and show them instead. So here is our Christmas. Since the photos had so much colour in them I decided to go with a fairly neutral background palette and let the pictures do the talking.

















And of course I had to scrap Elisa's broken arm didn't I? She was lucky it was just a greenstick fracture and that it healed quickly. She only stayed in the plaster cast for 2 weeks, getting it cut off on Christmas Eve.







I've done a few CT layouts too, though am still in the process of uploading them to my galleries. Lucky you, you get a sneak peek here on my blog first. There are a few more to come, but I can't post them for another day or two.









Oops, I nearly forgot. Here are my latest 365 pages. I've decided to continue Project 365 in 2010, but simplify it somewhat with Biograffiti's templates. I was lucky enough to win her January set this week. Yay!





OK, you've made it this far, now I guess some of you are here for the Digi Chick Blog Train.



Here is the template freebie I have for you. Perfect for scrapping Christmas photos, or any multiphoto page. Just swap the tree and snowflakes for other elements if you're not doing a christmas page. You can see the page I based it on HERE. I'd love it if you left a comment saying what you think. Click on the preview to download.



I should be your last stop, but if you've missed anyone, retry the links below. Remember, we're all on different time zones, so it may take a little longer for some to get sorted.

Tiffany: http://ascrapaway.blogspot.com/
Jenn: http://jennamy82.blogspot.com
Kelleigh: http://kelleighratzlaff.com/
Sylvia: http://sylviascraps.blogspot.com
Neenee: http://www.itzaneetdesign.com
Jude: http://lildigibits.blogspot.com/
Holly: http://lv2scrapnjp.blogspot.com
Pam: http://www.pameladonnis.com/blog/
Jana: http://www.janam-designs.com/blog/
Marianne: http://www.nowthenhabibi.com/scrapping-stuff/
Jacinda: www.digikiwichick.blogspot.com (you are here)

I hope you had fun and picked up lots of goodies on the blog train. Now go check out what yummy new things the Digi Chick Designers have released in the TDC Store this week. (Pssst.....while you're there you will definitely want to check out the huge NEW range of products in the Studio 365 section).

19 comments:

mum said...

Love all the christmas pages. The kids look so happy. It was an easy christmas day in a lovely setting. You don't need much to amuse the cousins. Water does it every time. Your new paddling pool was a great hit. Fancy you losing photos!!!
Have fun camping next week.
And a very happy birthday for this Saturday. (Your present will be two little girls)

Kate Hadfield said...

Everytime I come to your blog I'm struck by how productive and creative you are! And everytime I come I think to myself - I must do some more two page spreads!

Thank you so much for the template and for all the inspiration. Wishing you and your beautiful all the very best for a wonderful 2010! xxx

Petria said...

Hi,
Happy New Year to you all. The christmas photos are great, I just wish Grace was in them! All the best for the coming year. xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 23 post on Dec. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Melissa said...

Great pages!!

Unknown said...

Love all your layouts!

Charla said...

Gorgeous template based on a beautiful layout! Your pages are so loaded with inspiration...I've realized that your gallery is an amazing place to get my mojo going again :D

Yvette said...

Love this template! Thank you!

Unknown said...

oh your pages are just fabulous! So many photos and just so fun to look at! I adore them!!! Thank you for the freebie!

Traci Reed said...

sooo much inspiration Jacinda! LOVE!!!

Amanda said...

Thank you! I came here first so I am of to check out more! Love your template and page!

Christie said...

Hi Jacinda! Thanks for stopping by my new blog. I am going to add your template freebie into my next post and I'm now subscribed so I won't miss any :)

Sheri said...

Thanks. Happy New Year!

LovetoScrapLeslie said...

Absolutely LOVE how you scrapped the broken arm situation--can you share with us what elements you used pls!
Very creative!

Leslie

Barbara said...

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Jacinda said...

LovetoScrapLeslie, I've linked that layout now, so you can click on it to see the credits.

gran2boys said...

Thanks for the template. I can't believe you scrapped Christmas already! You're an inspiration.

Jeanann said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful template. I really enjoy seeing your layouts too
!

kimmerbean said...

Thank you so much!