Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, November 6, 2009

Plodding along

I haven't posted for a few days as I was letting the blog train run it's course. I've had over 1100 visitors to my blog in the past week, and over 200 downloads of my quick page. Feels nice to know others like what I create. Would've been nice if more than 5 people left a thankyou though!

We had another trip to the Emergency Room at 2am this week with Elisa's croup. This makes 5 times in 3 years. She bounced back pretty quickly though, and I'm just glad it happened on a night DH was home so there was someone to stay with Brooke.

Anyhoo, here are the pages for this week's new releases at The Digi Chick. The designers have put out 19 new Grab Bags today. TOTAL value for money! The sale will last for the next few days, so go check it out. All images are clickable to my gallery. (Note: the last page was created using Chrissy W's template and kit from Elemental Scraps)











5 comments:

Sybil said...

Thanks for the quick page. I've got 3 girls who have been dressed up as fairies so many times, it will come in very handy. Loved your cupcake castle, that's definitely going in the idea file for their birthdays.

Yvette said...

Fab layouts as usual. Love the one of Logan and Elisa. What a funny little duo they make. Bet they're having fun right now at Lollipops playland with their nan. :-)

Petria said...

Your pages are so amazing as usual.xxx

lynn said...

Specially love the page of Brooke's first 6 christmases. You think they haven't changed much since birth until you see a page like this.

gabs said...

hope your little one is feeling better?
and I know what you are talking about with the little thank you's...
fab layouts as ever hun!
have a wonderful sunday,
gabs