Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, May 16, 2009

School work

I volunteered to do some computer work for Brooke's teacher, making laminated visual aides for her task boards. She has task boards for Reading, Writing, Spelling, and their daily plan. How I did it was completely up to me. It took me a week to do as I had to reinstall Microsoft Word so I could access clipart. Half of it is from my digital scrapbook supplies, and the rest is clipart from the web. I did aides for her taskboard and for the kid's group tables. Excise the blurriness - the laminating sheets didn't photograph so well.







And a daily plan so the kids know what's coming next. Note: not all aides are shown, just those that would fit on screen for a sample :)

I also did a title for the mural I helped paint last week. Will take a photo of that on Monday and add it to this post:

4 comments:

Mum said...

HOW THRILLED THE TEACHER MUST BE TO GET ALL THIS DONE FOR HER! I WELL REMEMBER THE EXTRA HOURS PUT IN TRYING TO MAKE THE CLASSROOM EXCITING (OR AT LEAST ATTRACTIVE)
AND I DIDN'T HAVE YOUR ABILITY WITH A COMPUTER. WELL DONE JC

Janferay said...

i like your mermaid, I have a pic of Leah dressed as one, maybe that would make a good page....

Kate Hadfield said...

Oh wow, everything looks amazing!! I bet the class are thrilled with these!

SuzyQ said...

Wow! That's fantastic! What a wonderful gift for that teacher...and you did such a beautiful job. TFS!