Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Counting down

Our house is a mess. Half of it is packed ready to move, and the rest just seems to be wherever Elisa has dropped it. LOL. It doesn't seem to matter how often I tidy, it's a disaster zone 5 minutes later anyway. I can't believe we only have 5 days till the big move - there is still so much to do. On Wednesday Mum is kindly coming up to help me clean the new house ready for our stuff to be moved in Friday. The house has been sitting on the market for several months and needs a good dusting, vacuum, cupboards wiped out, windows washed etc. I so don't want to move in and THEN have to clean it - best it's done before. She'll then take Elisa to Yvette's for the night, and pick up Brooke after school Thursday and take them both back to her place for a couple of days. Thanks Mum! I'm all excited about the move. I'm excited about all the stuff we get to buy for the new house too, LOL. But first we have to get through all the packing.

Here's my latest LO of the girls playing. I used Sya's Diane-spiration template and Sabrina Dupre's Shabby Tidings collab kit.

No comments: